Friday, January 27, 2006

Garden State - Zach Braff Blog

I've pointed to Zach Braff's blog before, I think. But, while procrastinating today, I read a few of the comments responding to his latest post, and came upon what has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the Net:

I've always thought of myself as the really cool guy who has such great amount of pride that he wouldn't even consider writing a letter explaining that he loves this person who he'd never met. Especially not to a man from the U.S. because it's such a long travel to the U.S. from Sweden, and up till I saw the first episode of Scrubs I've always thought that I was straight. But hell, what can a poor boy do? 'Cause it is in fact the truth that I'm startin' to fall in love with you. May I say that all my lumberjack-friends are very chocked about the fact that I, Jens Zakrisson, is fallin' for a guy. They all thought (including me) that I would fall for a girl with blonde hair and big tits, but instead I fell for a Jewish man with brown hair and, if I may say, a quite mediocre pair of tits. But that's love, right? However, now there's two men that I would like to be in a bathtub with; that's you and Bruce Springsteen. But my feelings towards Bruce are more in a father-son kind of way. With you it's just plain love. Well, with this info in your hands you can do whatever you'd like to, and if it's meant to be the two of us, you'll find me. I'm in the book (in the Swedish version, that is).

Posted by: Jens | Jan 24, 2006 5:09:42 PM

Anyway, Scrub IS the funniest show on TV right now, Garden State IS a brilliant motion picture, and Zach Braff IS a dreamboat.

But perhaps I've said too much...
Zach Braff Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home