Monday, August 09, 2004

TDS

I referred to Jon Stewart before.

I don't idolize many people. But I'd love to be Jon Stewart. In lieu of taking over his life, I have to be satisfied, like most of the rest of humanity, with watching The Daily Show as often as possible. In all honesty, and all joking aside, this is one of the best sources of information, and undoubtedly the best source of satire, on television. They have a bunch of choice clips from past shows at the site. Their coverage of the Democratic Convention was hilarious, if uneven, and I can't wait for the Republicans to get theirs. That's the thing - like the good guys at JibJab, the folks at TDS poke fun at EVERYBODY.

One of his best interviews ever was last week, when he talked to a guy from the Republican party about some of the info they're putting out. I have to go look up the reference and see if they have a clip of that. Stewart skewered the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home